Dog costumes are hilarious, but it is not wrong. Even the dogs love wearing costumes on special occasions. Considering making dog costumes as DIY gives a bonding. Every pet is adorable and the dogs love the princess dresses and also the Halloween costumes. you can make dog costumes without breaking your bank.
Read: Top dog shampoos on the market
DIY Dog Costumes
- Add a sweater, a wizard hat, a scarf in crimson color and your dog will look entirely different for the evening. This costume for a dog works to be magical.
- You can knit or stitch a unicorn mask, paint to cones as gold horns and keep it ready for the Halloween. If you know knitting, you must recreate this look.
- Cut off your child’s white t-shirt sleeves and stitch tulle. Take a white headband and glue tulle for a veil, suits if your pet wishes to make a cute ballerina.
- Butterfly dress is super simple involving no sewing. You require a pillow and scissors. Cut the stuffing, make a hole for the face and done. Your dog will be comfortable and will love this soft costume. Buy animal pillow to make it a beautiful costume for your dog.
- Give your dog a skunk look. You need a dog t-shirt can be your husbands or sons t-shirt that will fill him easily. The rest is the faux fur and glue gun to be stuck to the t-shirt before putting it on your dog and this costume will make heads turn.
- Buy wolfman mask, grab a scissors or knife and unstitch from the latex mask the hair. Attach to the lion’s mane the collar, attach under the neck the Velcro and close the neck area. Attach the elastic under the chin high up from Velcro and close the lions mane around your dogs neck area. Finally attach the Velcro under the chin keeping the elastic high from the Velcro, thus it does not slide behind your dogs ears. Also attach the mask using a rubber band to your dog’s tail. He will resemble the king of the jungle look.
- Give your dog a dino look with dinosaur costume. Cut a spine spiky template, trace the spine spikes with disappearing ink pen and cut the spikes, but keep it attached to the felt. Cut through the slits, place on the shirt and trace lines. snip the slits on the shirt, place the felt strip, pull the spikes such that they stand up through the slits and wear it like a t-shirt on your dog.
Some people have made a conclusion that the best dogs for an apartment should be lazy, funny in terms of character and should be awkwardly looking in order to attract the attention of the visitors coming in to your apartment. However, all in all the best dog for an apartment is any type of a dog that you think will make you happy because nobody wants that which does not make him/her happy in the long run. Apartments dogs are the flowers of your apartment and you must have a rough idea of what to go for when looking for the best dog for an apartment.
If you are playful or someone who accrues fun and joy through plays, then the pug is the right breed of dogs for your apartment. This is so basically because the pugs are playful and you don’t need to invest too much in getting your dog to cheer up and start playing. They are full of fun activities and they are also sensitive to temperatures. Whenever the temps are too high, your do will develop breathing problems and you better have a fan within your apartment just to prolog the playfulness.
The Shih Tzu
This name sounds like a Chinese name but it is not possible to confirm its origin at this particular moment. All in all it weighs about 9 to 16 pounds and it is a friendly types far from being alert. Among all the other lazy dogs meant for an apartment, this one is very active and always alert. With perfect raining, it has the ability to sense approaching visitors even before they ring your door bells. The Shih Tzu is the perfect dog to walk around your apartment as they are good for outdoors activities as well.
They are said to be ugly but lazy and they spend most of their time snoring, watching what people do and you might think that they are tough. Their wrinkled faces does not mean a serious business but they long for you to lift them and sleep with it on the couch. They are perfect dogs for indoors and when introduced to the outside environment, they tend to be uncomfortable. They have short hairs and this makes easy to clean unlike other dogs which are full of bushy hair on their coats. Though lazy, they are the best companions.